The IT Vulnerabilities team provides expert guidance and consultation to the University IT community in the effort to continually improve ASU’s security posture.
The Vulnerability Management Program includes:
- Identification, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing of connected network assets and web applications
- Identification, prioritization, and tracking of asset and web application vulnerabilities
- Expert guidance and consultation on vulnerability prevention and remediation
- Analysis and support for University IT risk assessment activities, performance audits, and regulatory compliance reviews
- Routine and specialized analytics on cybersecurity performance indicators
- Support for information security training and cybersecurity awareness events
- Risk reviews for enterprise software integrations.
Vulnerability resources available to developers and best practice information by platform.
We are currently offering web application scanning services by request through a ServiceNow ticket. In addition, we have set up a developer...
The IT Vulnerabilities team offers open office hours on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month from 1:30pm to 3:30pm.
For additional support or questions please submit a ServiceNow ticket request. This includes requests to be added to the IT Community Risk slack channel.