Arizona State University’s Information Security Office is committed to preserving the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of its information resources while preserving and nurturing the open information-sharing requirements of its academic culture.
Arizona State University takes every security event and incident seriously. Reporting a suspected event or incident early on is necessary for proper evaluation and identification. Depending on the severity of the issue, a variety of groups may be involved in solving and remediating the possible risk. The Information Security Office takes the initial steps in helping the reporting party identify the issue, risk and severity of the situation.
Report Phishing Email
To report a suspicious email, please forward the email to our office using one of the following methods:
- If possible, attach the suspicious email and send it as a new email to ReportPhish@asu.edu, following our instructions for forwarding emails as attachments.
- If you are unable to forward the email as an attachment, please forward the email to ReportPhish@asu.edu and copy the email Headers at the top of the forwarded email.
Report Security Event
- Contact the ASU Experience Center online or call 855-278-5080
- Email the ASU Information Security Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket via MyASU
- Call us at 877-SUN-DEVL or visit us online at the ASU Hotline