View CMDB Inventory
Adding a Web Application to the CMDB
To request a new application be added to the the CMDB, complete the ServiceNow catalog form listed here.
All departments are responsible for the Customer Application's data update once import.
If an application's criticality rating is High or Medium, the Vulnerability team has to verify it before adding.
Adding a Vendor in the CMDB
If the Application is Third-Party, the Vendor must also be added to the CMDB.
Decommissioning an Application in the CMDB
- Take the application offline and verify it is no longer published to the web
- Clear all application vulnerabilities in ServiceNow Application Vulnerability Response.
- Confirm assignment group in ServiceNow as AVR Decom.
- Change the status of the application in the CMDB to Non-Operational
- Remove the application from the scanning queue
You can find a more detailed walkthrough for decommissioning an application here.